Electric and Manual Chemical Mixers
Mixers suitable for a number of systems and applications
- Available with a range of shaft materials to ensure chemical compatibility (including SS304, PP, AISI316 or Abcite)
Mixers, also known as agitators, are an essential part of industrial process engineering – from the smallest plant room to a clean-in-place system for an entire factory. Therefore the Etatron range of electric chemical mixers are a great complement to any chemical dosing system with all the build options that everyone knows are essential.
Etatron’s mixers are suitable for a number of systems and applications and are available with a range of shaft materials to ensure chemical compatibility (including SS304, PP, AISI316 or Abcite). Other features include mounting flanges for static mixer functionality, shaft lengths up to 1500 mm (longer shaft lengths available upon request), manual builds and Single or Three Phase power supply options are also available.
- High or low speed mixers
- Available with either Single or Three phase motors
- Available with shaft lengths of up to 1500 mm
- Support flange for tank mounting
The AF Mixer is part of a range of Etatron’s high speed mixers intended for smaller tanks. It has a high speed (1400 rpm) marine impeller for dissolving solids in low viscosity liquids. Choose a shaft of lengths 600-1000 mm and PP or AISI 316L material. Single phase or Three phase as required. The AF Mixer is well suited to all industries provided the fluid viscosity is low, including water treatment, food and beverage, and agriculture. The AF mixers are particularly appropriate for wet leisure applications.
The AGV is a high speed mixers designed for use with low viscosity chemicals. It includes Single or Three Phase Motors, shaft lengths from 600 to 1500 mm, and PP, SS304, and AISI 316 L shaft material choices. It is a high specification electric chemical mixer with an improved choice of features. Therefore it is for all industries provided the fluid viscosity is low such as water treatment, food and beverages, agriculture, and certain parts of the oil and gas industry.
Etatron’s AGR-V Mixers are designed as a low speed mixer, eminently suitable for Water Treatment with viscous fluids. It features Single or Three Phase Motors and are available with shaft lengths from 700 to 1500 mm. The shaft materials are available in SS304, AISI 316, Rubber Ebonite or PP sheaths or PVC.
Find out more about the full range of Mixers below...
- High Speed Mixer (900 or 1400 RPM)
- Single or Three Phase Motors
- Shaft Length from 600 to 1500 mm
- Shafts in SS304 (standard), PP, AISI316 or Abcite
- Available with either PP or AISI316 Shafts
- Shaft Lengths of 600 mm, 800 mm and 1000 mm
- Single or Three phase motor
- Excellent small tank mixer
- Slow turning mixer
- Single or Three Phase Motor
- Shaft Length from 700 to 1500 mm
- Shafts in SS304 (standard), PP, AISI 316 or Abcite
- PVC Body
- Adjustable shaft Lengths of 400 – 600 – 800 – 1000 mm
Get In Touch
If you need further information or help choosing the right Chemical Dosing Pump, Controller or Dosing System, please get in touch below!
With our excellent customer service and after-sales technical support, Etatron is always here to help you select the right dosing pump for your application.
Contact us today!