The eControl has been designed and developed to be suitable for a wide range of systems and applications.
Available with either single or dual channels, both measured and configured independently.
The eControl ensures accurate dosing for a wide range of systems and applications. Available with either single or dual channels, both measured and configured independently. Each measurement channel is also equipped with 4-20 mA output.
- With a Dual Set point control, the eControl is a Microprocessor based Dosing Controller that can measure Cl, pH, Rx and other electrochemical parameters.
- Other features of this chemical dosing controller include Min/Max Alarms, temperature control and an option for Hysterisis for smooth running.
- Plastic casing for wall mounting
- IP 65 protection rating
- Microprocessor SMD technology
- Alphanumerical digital display
- Two points probe calibration
- Automatic/manual temperature compensation (with optional temperature probe)
- 2 independent adjustable set points for each measured parameter
- Hysteresis setting
- Delay activation function
- 2 adjustable TTL outputs for each measured parameter
- 2 adjustable 4-20mA outputs
- Galvanically isolated electronics which provide protection from electronic interference
- Removable connecting terminal boards
- Daily/weekly timer for flocculants dosing or probe cleaning
- Power supply options: 100-250v, 50/60Hz
Find out more about the eControl below...
- Single or Dual Channel
- pH, RX or Cl Control
- Dual setpoints
Get In Touch
If you need further information or help choosing the right Chemical Dosing Pump, Controller or Dosing System, please get in touch below!
With our excellent customer service and after-sales technical support, Etatron is always here to help you select the right dosing pump for your application.
Contact us today!