Available as a Peristaltic or Solenoid Chemical Dosing Control Panel
The ePool series of peristaltic dosing control panels are perfect for the leisure industry and feature in built pH and Rx control.
The eTwin manages measurement of pH Probe and Chlorine by ORP Redox (mV) Probe or CL Membrane Probe (ppm).
The eTwin is a dual dosing pump with peristaltic and solenoid build options. It is excellent for any dosing application involving pH correction and chlorine dosing. As such it is well suited to swimming pools (including domestic pools) and light commercial applications. The broad range of measurement options include pH – Rx and pH – Cl and pH – pH.
Compact and easy-to-use, the eTwin manages the essential pool water parameters through measurement of pH, chlorine, with Redox (mV) or chlorine membrane probe (ppm).
- Backlighted graphic display
- Overdosing alarm
- Delay timer for pump activation
- Hysteresis regulation
- Level control, output relay
- 3 programming menus: set-point, calibration, settings.
- 3 relays completely selectable: on timer mode (weekly/daily) or as an additional set-point (including the temperature), plus 1 additional relay dedicated to alarm signals
- Anti-acid plastic casing IP65 protection
Solenoid eTwin Control Panel
|Model||Flow Rate (L/H)||Pressure (BAR)||0206||2||6|
Peristaltic eTwin Control Panel
|Model||Flow Rate (L/H)||Pressure (BAR)||0101||1.5||1.5|
- • pH 0 – 14
- • Rx 0 – 1000 mV
- • Free chlorine (0-2 ppm, 0-20 ppm)
- • 4 – 20 mA signal output
- • Manual 0-100% control
- • Flow sensor
- • Level alarms
- • Overdosing alarm
- • Min/Max alarms
- Supplied with complete installation kit (injection valves, foot filters, suction/delivery tubes)
Find out more about the full range of eTwin pumps below...
eTwin Peristaltic Control Panel
eTwin Solenoid Control Panel
Get In Touch
If you need further information or help choosing the right Chemical Dosing Pump, Controller or Dosing System, please get in touch below!
With our excellent customer service and after-sales technical support, Etatron is always here to help you select the right dosing pump for your application.
Contact us today!